The KAN program promotes access and student success for foster youth and foster care alumni. We work with students to help them successfully transition to the University of Central Florida. In collaboration with key partners, we provide resources and support services to help students graduate and creat pathways to career opportunities.
We want you to succeed at UCF!
We offer support and guidance:
- Transition support - Face to face Workshops - Campus coach
- Peer to peer support - Online support (CANVAS) - Goal Setting
- Peer mentoring - Financial literacy - Graduate & professional
- AOK scholarship - Advocacy school planning
- Career pathways - Counseling - Coaching & intervention
- Pre-college support
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32816
Fostering Success Michigan is a program of The New Foster Care that aims to increase access and success in higher education and post-college careers for youth with experience in foster care. Learn how you can contribute to building a holistic network that insulates (i.e., strengthens protective factors and reduces risks) the education to career "pipeline."Make a Donation