The Knight Alliance Network (KAN) provides foster care alumni students with support as they transition to become successful students at the University of Central Florida (UCF). The program demystifies the college experience, assist students navigate through the university landscape, and help to prepare them to succeed UCF and beyond.
We work with students to help them successfully transition to the University of Central Florida. In collaboration with key partners, we provide resources and support services to help students graduate and creat pathways to career opportunities.
We want you to succeed at UCF!
We offer support and guidance:
- Transition support - Face to face Workshops - Campus coach
- Peer to peer support - Online support (CANVAS) - Goal Setting
- Peer mentoring - Financial literacy - Graduate & professional
- AOK scholarship - Advocacy school planning
- Career pathways - Counseling - Coaching & intervention
- Pre-college support
Fostering Success Michigan is a program of Educate Tomorrow that aims to increase access and success in higher education and post-college careers for youth with experience in foster care. Learn how you can contribute to building a holistic network that insulates (i.e., strengthens protective factors and reduces risks) the education to career "pipeline."Make a Donation