This resource provides information about potential financial aid opportunities for post secondary education.
The program offers the benefit of a world-class education at Cleveland State University with a system of support that is customized and structured to meet their academic, social and financial needs.
Scholarship features include:
* Funding for tuition, books, and fees
* Campus housing and an approved campus meal plan
* On-campus employment through work-study
* Academic support including tutoring, coaching and advising
* Access to career related internships through Career Services
* Professional mentoring and support
Fostering Success Michigan is a program of The New Foster Care that aims to increase access and success in higher education and post-college careers for youth with experience in foster care. Learn how you can contribute to building a holistic network that insulates (i.e., strengthens protective factors and reduces risks) the education to career "pipeline."Make a Donation