As a professional, you can use this toolkit to help students understand what their financial aid…
College is the most expensive it’s ever been. With tuition rates rising an average of 3.5% every year, the average undergraduate now finishes their degree with over $37,000 in student debt.
Scholarships are one of the best ways to reduce these growing costs and scholarship search platforms exist to help students find the most relevant ones. These platforms compile large databases of available scholarships and provide filters to allow students to maximize their searches.
Reviews.com created this guide to review the best scholarship search platforms and instruct students on how to use them effectively to find as many opportunities as possible.
The guide also contains information on:
1. The major challenges students face when searching for scholarships
2. How the right search engine can help students overcome these challenges
3. What students should know before applying for a scholarship
4. The most important features of a great scholarship search platform
5. The best scholarship search platforms of 2017
6. Advice on early preparation to qualify for scholarships
7. Tips on applying for scholarships
8. Our full methodology and scoring process
Fostering Success Michigan is a statewide initiative that aims to increase access and success in higher education and post-college careers for youth with experience in foster care. Learn how you can contribute to building a holistic network that insulates (i.e., strengthens protective factors and reduces risks) the education to career "pipeline."Make a Donation